[aspell] RPMS of aspell, pspell and dictionaries available

From: Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Subject: [aspell] RPMS of aspell, pspell and dictionaries available
Date: 19 Jun 2000 00:23:04 -0400

I've made some RPMs and dictionaries of aspell/pspell available at

http://people.redhat.com/teg/

and I would love some feedback of them. They have been compiled on Red
Hat Linux 6.2, and should run on all Red Hat Linux 6.x systems (and
probably most others not too old Linux systems)

Also, if anyone would contribute more dictionaries, that would be
great - collecting them can often be a pain if you don't speak the
native language, as the sites where you can find them are not always
translated into English (or Norwegian ;).
--
Trond Eivind Glomsrød
Red Hat, Inc.