[aspell] using gaspell with pine...

From: Adam Shand
Subject: [aspell] using gaspell with pine...
Date: Fri, 7 Jul 2000 20:05:56 -0700 (PDT)

[ please cc me as i'm not on the list ]

hi.

sorry if this is a faq but i've searched the docs and can't find anything.
i've recently started using gaspell as my spell checker in pine, it's very
nice.

the only thing i don't like about it is that once it's done spell checking
i have to click to close the window, and then click "yes, save the changes
to the file".

is there some way to stream line this so that it automatically finishes
when it's done with out me having to manually close it and ok the saving
of the file (eg. a tool or batch mode)?

also i want to use the dict server at www.dict.org but it seems annoying
to have to put the option on the command line.  is there a config file
that gaspell uses or does it just use ~/.aspell.conf (even though aspell
doesn't understand the --dict-host option).

thanks,
adam.