[aspell-user] Core dump

From: Mads Pultz
Subject: [aspell-user] Core dump
Date: Sat, 23 Jun 2001 22:49:16 +0200

I have compiled and installed aspell (and pspell) on Cygwin/Windows 2000.
pspell was compiled with options --disable-shared and --disable-ltdl and
aspell with option --disable-shared as surgested. But when I try to spell
check a file I get a core dump, see below:

$ aspell.exe check test.txt
      0 [main] aspell 956 handle_exceptions: Exception:
STATUS_ACCESS_VIOLATION
    609 [main] aspell 956 stackdump: Dumping stack trace to
aspell.exe.stackdump

Segmentation fault (core dumped)

Any ideas what is wrong? During compilation the configure scripts did not
pick up that my environment was cygwin, can that be a problem, eventhough
compilation succecced?

Regards
Mads