[aspell-user] error with sug-mode in config

From: Nick Foster
Subject: [aspell-user] error with sug-mode in config
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2001 23:34:15 +0100

Hi,

I hope that this is the correct list, it is hard to tell because
pspell and aspell are so closely related.

I have been hacking around with the code from the examples directory
that is distributed with pspell.

I have been trying to get the example-c to allow me to set the
suggestion mode that it uses. The code I have used is:

pspell_config_replace(config, "sug-mode", argv[argc-1]);

Thw bit "argv[argc-1]" does get the correct value because I can print
it out.

If on the command line I specify normal or fast the example works and
I get a word list.

If however I use ultra or bad-spellers I get the following error:

../util/basic_list.hh:49: failed assertion `prev == cur'
Abort (core dumped)

I can not see why this is happening? Perhaps someone could suggest
where I am going wrong?

Thanks

Nick
--