[aspell-user] Romanian

From: Ionel Mugurel Ciobîcă
Subject: [aspell-user] Romanian
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2001 19:57:08 +0200

Hi all,

I just joined this mailing list, I hope it is the good one.

My intention is to help with a Romanian dictionary for aspell.
Can someone point me to the place I can start to read what
I am suppose to do?

Thank you,
        Ionel

P.S. I have a Romanian version of ispell.
--
                     Ionel  Mugurel   Ciobîcă
 Schuit   Institute  of   Catalysis   Phone: 00 31 (0)40 2473781

"Experience is what you get when you didn't get what you wanted."