RE: [Aspell-user] aspell 0.50.1 on solaris

From: Selvaraj, Timo
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] aspell 0.50.1 on solaris
Date: Tue, 10 Sep 2002 15:18:08 -0400

Erik/Kevin,

The ./configure worked with host as sparc-sun-solaris2.7 and exited without
any errors. But when I ran make, it gave the following errors

$ make
Making all in auto
Making all in common
make  all-am
source='config.cpp' object='config.lo' libtool=yes \
depfile='.deps/config.Plo' tmpdepfile='.deps/config.TPlo' \
depmode=gcc /bin/ksh ../depcomp \
/bin/ksh ../libtool --mode=compile g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H  -I. -I. -I.      -g
-O2 -c -o config.lo `test -f 'config.cpp' || echo './'`config.cpp
 g++ -DHAVE_CONFIG_H -I. -I. -I. -g -O2 -c config.cpp
-Wp,-MD,.deps/config.TPlo  -fPIC -DPIC -o .libs/config.o
config.cpp:913: `CONF_DIR' was not declared in this scope
config.cpp:915: `DATA_DIR' was not declared in this scope
config.cpp:916: `DICT_DIR' was not declared in this scope
config.cpp:953: `DATA_DIR' was not declared in this scope
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `config.lo'
Current working directory /home/u47412/aspell-0.50.1/common
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all'
Current working directory /home/u47412/aspell-0.50.1/common
*** Error code 1
make: Fatal error: Command failed for target `all-recursive'

Any idea what step I am missing here or what parameters I should be using
for the make? Thanks in advance for all your help!

Thanks
Timo Selvaraj