[Aspell-user] Error runnig aspell

From: Tiago N. Sampaio
Subject: [Aspell-user] Error runnig aspell
Date: Tue, 17 Sep 2002 14:03:22 -0300

Hello people!!!!
I have installed in my server conectiva linux 8 (Brazilian
distribution).....
i need to install php + pspell/aspell...
in rpmfind.net i get aspell and pspell rpmfiles...
then i install this files with no problems....
but when i run aspell i receive this error:
aspell: error while loading shared libraries:
/usr/lib/libaspell.so.10: undefined symbol: __dynamic_cast_2
anyone can help me?
Else i recompile php-src.rpm with the parameter --with-pspell....
and then everythink ok!
but when i load a dictionary in pspell function i receive "error canĀ“t
load aspell module"....
i think that php error is caused by aspell problem.

Thanks for all!!!!
PS: Sorry my poor english!!!!

Tiago N. Sampaio
address@hidden