[Aspell-user] Problems compiling Aspell 0.50.3 support in PHP

From: David White
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problems compiling Aspell 0.50.3 support in PHP
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2003 15:13:27 -0700 (PDT)

Could someone with more knowledge about the inner workings of Aspell
and possibly PHP (Kevin?) take a look at this bug report and see if I'm
off-base or not?  One of the PHP developers keeps marking it as
"bogus", but I really don't see (nor has it been explained to me) what
I could be doing wrong.  I'm pretty sure I installed Aspell correctly,
and I'm also pretty sure that I'm configuring PHP correctly.  So is my
bug report wrong?

Here's the report:

Do you Yahoo!?