[Aspell-user] Two word pharses - Location/city example

From: david
Subject: [Aspell-user] Two word pharses - Location/city example
Date: Wed, 30 Apr 2003 16:57:35 -0400

I'm doing a city/location entry field. I'm using aspell to correct spelling mistakes. I am, however, running into problems with two word phrases. Is there a way that I can write a new line delimited file...and have aspell look for the closest match..even if there is a space between two characters? For example, 'New Cork' should return 'New York'. Right now, I do by word, which returns 'New Cork'...since there is a city called cork....of course, that totally disregards the fact that there was a New before the cork.....Someone have ideas?

Help!
David