[Aspell-user]

From: S A Karumbaiah
Subject: [Aspell-user]
Date: Mon, 02 Jun 2003 00:36:03 +0530

dear sirs...
 we are working on an OCR project for an ancient Indian script (Brahmi script) ... and are developing a word processor for the same.
 for this purpose we wish to create a dictionary of words occuring in the brahmi language... so that we can provide the OCR module with spell-checking facilities... we were really impressed with the ispell module and we were hoping that u could give us some documentation on the relevant module so that we could see the data-structure u have used for this purpose and maybe even examine the source code so that we have an idea as to the whole thing.
with many thanks...
appachu