[Aspell-user] Low Cost Traffic

From: traffic
Subject: [Aspell-user] Low Cost Traffic
Date: Fri, 15 Aug 2003 21:35:31 +0800

Hi Dear friend,

I send you this email Because I find you sign some traffic exchange program .
Maybe you will be interested in some low
cost popup traffic .Yep , it's low cost and real traffic.

ADVERTISERS !! 1000 Unique PopUp only 1.5$

Every Visitor to your Site is a Potential Customer!
And we will send your website with REAL visitors who will see ONLY your page
displayed in a full-screen format.
Our member network displays over 5,000,000 popup windows a month to
pre-qualified buyers in a wide range of traffic .
Add your Campaign and add funds , we will Create an real time stat account for
you .

When you order 100,000 popup traffic ,that you will be got 100,000 visits in
your site , also you will be got 100,000
exchange credits in your exchange account for more US/CA traffic.You will be
got more 200,000 traffic with low cost .

Maybe you interested in .

Pay via paypal , read-time stat .

Unique Visitors  Cost           Order
-5,000           $7.5          (Paypal, Credit Card)
-10,000          $15           (Paypal, Credit Card)
-25,000          $35           (Paypal, Credit Card)
-50,000          $70           (Paypal, Credit Card)
-100,000         $130          (Paypal, Credit Card)
-250,000         $330          (Paypal, Credit Card)
-500,000         $650          (Paypal, Credit Card)

If you interested in Contact me .:)
Email:address@hidden