[Aspell-user] using aspell to identify medical terms

From: George Oliver
Subject: [Aspell-user] using aspell to identify medical terms
Date: Fri, 20 Feb 2004 10:55:53 +1100

I'm trying to find a list of Medical Terms to improve my Intranet Search
engine.
My aim is to identify when someone searches for a medical word and direct
them to an medical journal search engine.

>From what I can tell in my aspell testing there are two medical term
dictionaries:
- 'american-med-only' which has ~4k terms,
- 'english-med-only' with the entire dictionary (~150k words).

Can anyone suggest a good way to build a medical term only dictionary for
use in my situation?

Many Thanks,
Oliver George