Re: [Aspell-user] gcc 3.3.1 Multiple definitions

From: casandra01
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] gcc 3.3.1 Multiple definitions
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2004 06:34:16 +0800 (PHT)

Yes, I actually removed everything and tried to do it from the beginning using the tar file from the aspell site.  Still nothing.  I did find a previous email which describes almost exactly what I'm having trouble with.  The person is using a different OS and compiler but the error is basically identical.  There is some sort of conflict between libaspell-common.a and libstdc++.a where things in libstdc++ are ending up in the libaspell-common.a.  Is there a flag I need to set to keep that from happening?

If anyone out there, especially the Lynn person mentioned in the link, it would greatly be appreciated.  I've been looking at this problem for about 2 days now and I'm out of ideas.