[Aspell-user] not sure how to input to aspel using php and html forms or

From: William D. Wright
Subject: [Aspell-user] not sure how to input to aspel using php and html forms or how to output string data so can make user interface in php
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 02:55:27 -0500

hi aspell looks like just what i need i am a programmer who looks for the
common things that windows and open source have to offer i have installed
you aspell on my server windows 2003 and would love to design a basic user
interface to access its capabilities.  the user interface would be in  html,
javascript, php.  speller pages really got me going but i can not get it to
work so i want to create a proof of work that can grow from there i will be
checking out your manual for more info. "god bless open source we can change
microsoft from the inside" William Wright