[Aspell-user] E-mail account security warning.

From: administration
Subject: [Aspell-user] E-mail account security warning.
Date: Tue, 02 Mar 2004 17:38:10 -0700

Dear user, the management of Gnu.org  mailing  system wants to let you know
that,

Our main mailing server will be temporary unavaible for next two  days,
to continue receiving mail in  these  days you have to configure our  free
auto-forwarding  service.

Advanced  details can be  found in attached file.

For security purposes the attached  file is  password protected.  Password is
"22153".

The Management,
    The Gnu.org team                                http://www.gnu.org