[Aspell-user] How to remove a word from personal word list

From: lams y
Subject: [Aspell-user] How to remove a word from personal word list
Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2004 04:02:22 +0000

Hi, all

I know how to add a word to the personal word list by using aspell_speller_add_to_personal. But how can I remove a world from the personal word list. I look through the C API, there just has 3 functions for the word list:

typedef struct AspellWordList AspellWordList;
int aspell_word_list_empty(const struct AspellWordList * ths);
unsigned int aspell_word_list_size(const struct AspellWordList * ths);
struct AspellStringEnumeration * aspell_word_list_elements(const struct AspellWordList * ths);

And I try to use aspell_string_list_remove, unluckly it don't work.

Could anyone give me a suggestion please?

Cheers,

Tao