[Aspell-user] Not getting proper help

From: Jignesh Jani
Subject: [Aspell-user] Not getting proper help
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 15:24:58 +0530

Hi ,

I found that aspell is very useful for me, but the problem is when i want to run it from dos prompt to get suggestions for misspelled words i am not able to do so as no where in documentation anything is mentioned about it. One more thing at the same time i would also like to creat my own word list and make aspell give suggestion from that list only

If anyone knows this please mail me as soon as possible. This is very critical for me.

Jignesh Jani
(India)