[Aspell-user] need API to generate synonyms and stemmed variations of wo

From: Shefali Sinha
Subject: [Aspell-user] need API to generate synonyms and stemmed variations of words\phrases
Date: Tue, 23 Mar 2004 00:20:06 +0000

Hi,

I am working on a product that is hosted on Windows in the .net environment. I am looking for an API that I could use to generate synonyms and stemmed variations of words. In other words, this should take as input a word or a phrase, and return a list of synonyms and stemmed variations for the input.

Can aspell be used for this? Or aspell in conjunction with any other software?

Thanks in advance for any help.

-Shefali

Find a broadband plan that fits. Great local deals on high-speed Internet access. http://click.atdmt.com/AVE/go/onm00200360ave/direct/01/