[Aspell-user] Hybrid Mode

From: Mike Greider
Subject: [Aspell-user] Hybrid Mode
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 10:59:12 -0400

All,

Is there a way to use aspell in pipe mode, but still be able to send it a file to check? The reason is that I need the results of the spell check to continue to go to standard out, but I'm running into limitations about the length of the text I can pipe to aspell.

If I could do something like "aspell -a -c [file]" that would be ideal.

Any thoughts?
Mike Greider