[Aspell-user] Multilingual dictionaries in Aspell 0.60

From: Lev A. Melnikovsky
Subject: [Aspell-user] Multilingual dictionaries in Aspell 0.60
Date: Sun, 3 Oct 2004 14:50:24 +0400 (MSD)

Hello, there.

I still hesitate about upgrading to Aspell 0.60 wondering if one can
easily compile bi-lingual dictionary with this new version. Particularly,
most of texts I need to spell-check are mixed English and Russian. Is it
possible to make use of the two dictionaries simultaneously without
recompiling them? If no, can someone provide a short instruction on how to
build the joint dictionary from the sources?

Thanks in advance.
-L.