[Aspell-user] Installing Aspell

From: Don and Michelle Downin
Subject: [Aspell-user] Installing Aspell
Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2004 19:47:45 -0700

Hi all,

I'm new to this message list, and am hoping that someone can help me a bit. I want to incorporate "Speller Pages" on my web site to check an HTML "textarea". The site runs on my host's server, where PHP is available. I understand I need to have "Aspell" and its dictionary installed, but I'm not sure how to go about that. I believe I read I need to compile its modules using a C++ compiler. I don't have access to a C++ compiler. Am I dead in the water because of this?

Thanks for your help.
Don