[Aspell-user] Problems in using the DLL

From: Thallam Raghu Prasad
Subject: [Aspell-user] Problems in using the DLL
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2005 19:03:52 +0530

Dear All,

        That was a wonderful thing to see new aspell
        version aspell-0.60-vc-20041101.zip for Windows.
        I could successfully compile after minimal changes
        made to the source in vector.hpp by adding "typename"
        keyword,  this was because I opened in MS Visual Studio .NET,
        when I try with MS Visual Studion 6.0 apart from warnings
        I don't see any errors.

        Platform: Windows 2000 professional.
        I tried to register the .dll for further usage but I get the
following error

        ..\..\Debug\Aspell6Dynamic.dll was loaded, but the DllRegisterServer

        entry point was not found.

        DllRegisterServer may not be exported, or a corrupt version of
        ..\..\Debug\Aspell6Dynamic.dll may be in memory. consider using
        PView to detect and remove it.

        I tried the same on Windows XP, it says more or less same and also
says
        Invalid COM Component.

Please help me out.

Thanks & Regards,