[Aspell-user] Newbie trying to install aspell

From: Albert Banks
Subject: [Aspell-user] Newbie trying to install aspell
Date: Wed, 15 Jun 2005 10:16:04 -0400

I have root access to our linux web server and would like to install aspell for use in a web application. I have downloaded the following files:

aspell-0.60.2.tar.gz
aspell6-en-6.0-0.tar.bz2

I have read the generic install instructions in the online manual, but it I am relatively new to unix and need more detailed instructions including where to upload the files and how to untar and run the install. I hope you can help.

Thanks!
Albert Banks