RE: [Aspell-user] newbie-how do I install the program

From: Frank Buzin
Subject: RE: [Aspell-user] newbie-how do I install the program
Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 01:24:12 -0400

You may have noticed that my code is in Alpha status. That means
that it is still a ways from being fully released. You may not
think this way, but some believe that a binary release is a full
release and that all users should be able to use it without
problems. By not releasing a binary, I'm indicating that the
project is not yet finished.

Well I knew your diary app was alpha, but I didn't think the Aspell built with it was. Of course your source for aspell is what I started with, so I have no idea how much it was changed from the original. Mine is so heavily mod'ed for my own particular use that it doesn't really matter much to me at this point. :-)

Frank