[Aspell-user] Dictionary installation but no spell-checking.

From: Adam Bogacki
Subject: [Aspell-user] Dictionary installation but no spell-checking.
Date: Fri, 03 Feb 2006 12:00:52 +1300

Hi,

after recovering from an OOPS I find spellchecking not working in
AbiWord and xchat-gnome. I've downloaded and installed the latest
aspell and put english and other dictionaries in /usr/share/aspell ..
but still no
spellchecking in AbiWord and xchat-gnome has red squiggles under everything.

Can you suggest what I have omitted or done wrong ?

I've never had trouble with it before.

Adam Bogacki.