Re: [Aspell-user] Re: Help with Apell debug

From: Ollie
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Re: Help with Apell debug
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2006 12:26:55 -0800

Use the full path to your aspell binary instead of "./" and you should be fine.

Oliver Ready
Programmer
ZipSearch! LLC
858.587.7100, ext. 186
http://www.ZipSearch.com

On Feb 7, 2006, at 9:54 AM, Agustin Martin wrote:

On Tue, Feb 07, 2006 at 10:35:51AM -0600, Suhasini Kotcherlakota wrote:
Hi Agustin:

I am having trouble running spell checker on my machine. I am using
Mac OS x 10.4.4 and I installed 'speller' folder in webserver/
documents. I get a message saying " Error executing `aspell -a --
lang=en_US -- encoding=utf=8 < ./aspell_data_hzAoKP2>&1`
sh: line 1: aspell: command not found

Seems what it says, that aspell is not available in your executable search
path. Please doublecheck that.

PS: I do not use Mac OS x, so cannot help much with this. I also suggest you to send your inquiries about aspell use to the aspell-user mailing list,
which I am cc'ing.

--
Agustin