Re: [Aspell-user] Can I get "edit distance" for the suggestions?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Can I get "edit distance" for the suggestions?
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 20:47:38 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Ethan Bradford wrote:

On 4/18/06, Kevin Atkinson <address@hidden> wrote:

On Tue, 18 Apr 2006, Ethan Bradford wrote:

Here's a proposal for the API:
 We add the type AspellIntEnumeration (or maybe a better name --
lower-case
L next to cap I is ugly, but it would be nice if it was like
AspellStringEnumeration).
 We add a call to extract that from an AspellWordList:
    AspellIntEnumeration * scores =
aspell_word_list_scores(suggestions);

I was more thinking of using a struct something like
   struct Suggestion {
      const char * word;
      int word_len;
      int score;
   }
   and new methods to go along with it....

Is there an iterator to go through a list of these, like
AspellStringEnumeration?  And does AspellWordList contain all the data
necessary to create that list?

No you would need to create one just like the AspellIntEnumeration.