Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell for agiveninstall

From: David
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How to create a wordlist from Aspell for agiveninstalled language?
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2006 04:35:43 -0700 (PDT)

Stephen,

I was looking first into coes project but I was surpissed about such tokens delimitor, because I don't understand well what does mean: /VX,/P,/S, /RTVX, /LVX, etc. I replace them by nothing, but I don't know if I am doing well.

Any way when I compile the word list with:

http://www.xmlmind.com/spellchecker/dictbuilder.shtml

it works, but the resulting dictionary is very poor, it doesn't reconize simple words. That is why I was trying to the word list directly from Aspell, especting to get a better input.

Thanks,

David