Re: [Aspell-user] urgent and desparate - what is the standard directory

From: Ethan Bradford
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] urgent and desparate - what is the standard directory for installation?
Date: Tue, 16 May 2006 13:06:12 -0700

What is your operating system?  The standard directory on Unix for Aspell data is /usr/local/lib/aspell-0.60 and for the executable is  /usr/local/bin/aspell.  You can change them when you do the "configure" command, or just copy the executables and data over to your non-standard directory yourself.  To learn what to copy, look in the file "Makefile" for the target "install:"