[Aspell-user] Re: Trouble with personal dictionary

From: thomas
Subject: [Aspell-user] Re: Trouble with personal dictionary
Date: Sun, 18 Jun 2006 13:18:15 +0200

2006/6/18, thomas <address@hidden>:
Hi all,
Aspell is working good, and also with UTF support, so I am quite happy
with it. But I don't understand how aspell's personal dictionaries are
working.

Ooops it was my fault: i was always checking the files inside emacs,
and I forgot to add the following line to ~/.emacs : (setq
ispell-personal-dictionary "~/.aspell.de.pws"), so the inserted words
were not taken in account.
Sorry for the noise and thanks, all is working.
Thomas