Re: [Aspell-user] Adding a new dictionary problem

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Adding a new dictionary problem
Date: Fri, 23 Jun 2006 11:09:44 -0600 (MDT)

On Wed, 21 Jun 2006, Bitton, Dafna wrote:

I have created a list of words that I want to be the dictionary used.  I
have then entered the following command:

"aspell --lang=en create master ./dictionary.local <
space_separated_word_list", but now, aspell does not work at all for me.

Each word needs to be on its own line. Ie, new-line seperated, not space seperated.