Re: [Aspell-user] Helpme

From: Clytie Siddall
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Helpme
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2006 17:18:43 +0930

On 02/09/2006, at 9:40 AM, Jimmy Jouvin Soria wrote:

I need the version in Spanish aspell, somebody can help me. thanks.

Do you mean the Spanish version of aspell? That would be included in the aspell package. You only need to configure your system to display Spanish interfaces. The latest Spanish translation file for aspell is here:

http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/translation/teams/PO/es/aspell-0.60.3.es.po

but you will also find it inside your aspell package, in the /po directory.

aspell will build with support for Spanish.

If you are looking for the Spanish dictionary for aspell, all the dictionaries are here:

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/

and the Spanish dictionary is here:

http://ftp.gnu.org/gnu/aspell/dict/es/

I hope this mail helps you. :)