[Aspell-user] trying pre-compiled version - can't get it to work

From: l Burnerheimerton
Subject: [Aspell-user] trying pre-compiled version - can't get it to work
Date: Mon, 4 Sep 2006 10:36:47 -0700 (PDT)

I downloaded a pre-compiled version from here:
http://xinha.python-hosting.com/wiki/SpellChecker

The directory structure is like:
aspell/
--bin
------aspell
------prezip
------aspell-import
------<and others>
--lib
------aspell-0.60
------------american.alias
------------context-filer.so
------------<others>
------libaspell.so.15.1.2
------libaspell.so
------<others>
--share
------locale
------------be(folder)
------------en_GB(folder)

I want to install it on my hosting account which does
NOT have a compiler, which is why I am looking at this
precompiled version (the only one I could find).  Host
uses Redhat enterprise.

Where I install these folders, and what else do I need
to change,  so it works on my host?

Many thanks!!  If you are able to offer assistance,
please be speific as I am a littl enew at linux.  Thanks!