Re: [Aspell-user] C API and Filter Modes

From: Johnny Pickle
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] C API and Filter Modes
Date: Fri, 08 Sep 2006 08:59:05 -0400

Hello Christoph,

Thank you for your reply.  I couldn't see the forest for the trees,
i.e. I was concentrating too hard on the problem.  After about an
hour after I sent the email I realized all I needed was the context
filter and to set the options manually.  Actually I didn't even have
to do that.  I went back over the documentation for the context
filter and lo and behold "[p]er default the delimiters are set to
C/C++ comment and string constant delimiters."

Thanks,
Johnny