Re: [Aspell-user] How to add russian word to personal dict?

From: CHirkov I.N. 019-0834
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] How to add russian word to personal dict?
Date: Wed, 13 Sep 2006 11:56:49 -0000

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 07:43:12 -0500, Gary Setter wrote:

> [...]
with text file it works fine. It doesnt work with C API.
I'm trying to make it something like this

err = aspell_speller_add_to_personal(spell_checker, text.toUtf8().data(),
text.size());
// err=0
err = aspell_speller_add_to_session(spell_checker, text.toUtf8().data(),
text.size());
// err=0
err = aspell_speller_save_all_word_lists(spell_checker);
// err=1

> Which version of aspell are you using and which OS?
0.50.3 windows
0.60.4 Linux