Re: [Aspell-user] spiders for CMS

From: Martin Swift
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] spiders for CMS
Date: Sat, 7 Apr 2007 23:25:07 +0900

On Sat, Apr 07, 2007 at 10:05:12AM -0400, Elliotte Harold wrote:
> Martin Swift wrote:
> >I haven't, but are you thinking about something like this:
> >
> >wget -O - $url | aspell --mode=html list
>
> Possibly. Where is this list action documented? The manual doesn't seem
> to mention it that I notice.

Ah, you said you're running 0.50. You may have to wait for or upgrade
to 0.60 which I'm running. It seems to be in Fink Unstable:
  <http://pdb.finkproject.org/pdb/package.php/aspell>

> What other actions are available?

My version or yours? After a quick websearch, I found
  <http://www.die.net/doc/linux/man/man1/aspell.1.html>
which looks similar to my man page.

Cheers,
Martin