Re: [Aspell-user] Is Aspell Still Relevant in Light of Hunspell?

From: Ivan F. Villanueva B.
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Is Aspell Still Relevant in Light of Hunspell?
Date: Sat, 13 Oct 2007 15:46:41 +0200

On Fri, Oct 12, 2007 03:16:54PM -0600, Kevin Atkinson wrote:
> I originally posted this to aspell-devel and got a few responses, so I
> thought I would post it to aspell-user to get a wider audience.
> [...]
> So the question is: Do You think Aspell is still relevant in light of
> Hunspell?

What were the main responses in aspell-devel?

Debian-Testing doesn't have (yet) packages for hunspell-es, but I will
definitely give it a try ASAP. Maybe it works out of the box with myspell
dictionaries, as stated on

Iván F. Villanueva B.
Open General Artificial Intelligence  -- Deutschland                  -- España                       --