Re: [Aspell-user] personal dictionary words not recognized?

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] personal dictionary words not recognized?
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 15:05:38 -0700 (MST)

On Mon, 5 Nov 2007, Karl Berry wrote:

I create a personal dictionary ~/.aspell.en_US.pws with a word that

Try renaming that to "~/.aspell.en.pws"

aspell complains about that I want to accept:
$ aspell dump personal
beamer

Aspell dump personal is looking at the wrong file. I need to look into this. When I try on my system I get:

Unhandled Error: The file "/home/kevina/.aspell.en_US.per" can not be opened for reading.
Abort trap: 6 (core dumped)

Even though ".aspell.en.pws" exists.

I will also try to fix the typos latter this week.

If you could file a bug report for both issues at:
  http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?atid=100245&group_id=245&func=browse
so that I don't forgot about it, I would appreciate it.