[Aspell-user] Installation help

From: jaap Bosman
Subject: [Aspell-user] Installation help
Date: Sat, 09 Feb 2008 07:21:33 +0100

I did not find any message anywhere howto respond

(and the button (send a mail to R. Hood does not work)

Hi there,
http://www.opera.com/support/tutorials/opera/spellcheck/index.dml

did you try to restart Opera?

aspell has a very curious and strange way of installing.
it is just gambling (mostly something gos wrong install, make, config or else) Aspell people dont mind any newby to use aspell. they seem to keep it a secret how to install it.

did you realy install aspell the right way? Opera has to recognize aspell on restart. I did some hours on installing aspell for Compendium, aspell is not recognized either. (OSX)
and I do not know how to check if aspell is installed the right way.
Jaap