[Aspell-user] Aspell command line syntax - win32

From: John Cage
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell command line syntax - win32
Date: Mon, 17 Mar 2008 15:28:26 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings all...

So am I 'A.F.U'. in assuming that the dos command line syntax for converting a .rws file when the rws file is in the same subdirectory as aspell.exe shouldn't be somewhat as follows:
>aspell dump en-only.rws en-only.txt

where for example, aspell is being asked to dump the contents of rws into an ascii text file named en-only.txt ?

Trying to borrow some of this back from my Dos days and not having a bunch of luck.

thanks,
John