[Aspell-user] Command for using aspell specll checker on multiple c++ fi

From: vikram.vap
Subject: [Aspell-user] Command for using aspell specll checker on multiple c++ files
Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 11:00:55 -0700 (PDT)

Hello Guys,

     I have just yesterday starting to learn about Aspell.I need to run a
spell checker on whole bunch of c++ and c files placed in the directory
hierarchy .Also I need to redirect all misspelled locations to the output
file
where I can have a look and get the report and correct individual file on my
own.

Least what I want to know is how to redirect the misspelled locations to the
output file.It also involves avoiding options prompted to user.