[Aspell-user] php_pspell on Server 2003 x64

From: Steven Harrison
Subject: [Aspell-user] php_pspell on Server 2003 x64
Date: Thu, 14 Aug 2008 14:28:33 -0400

While the Windows aspell port and English dictionaries installed fine on Win64, the php_pspell seems to not be able to detect the aspell install.

When php start it logs the “php_pspell.dll – The specified module could not be found in Unknown on line0.” Message which for most users was because the php_pspell.dll was not finding the aspell-15.dll and pspell-15.dll files in %system root%\system32.

My files are there, however the main install is under \Program Files (x64)\aspell and of course it’s all trying to run through WOW because of aspell being 32 bit running on 64 bit windows.

Any solutions on how I can get the PHP extension working?

Thanks,

Steven Harrison