Re: [Aspell-user] Pashto Aspell Dictionary

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Pashto Aspell Dictionary
Date: Wed, 26 Nov 2008 23:29:53 -0700 (MST)

On Wed, 26 Nov 2008, Baseer Ahmad Baheer wrote:

Last year I have received a Localization Pashto Language Package of Aspell, but I don't know how should I start my work on this Project. Pashto is the National Language of Afghanistan. Please guide me how to start work on that, I attached that Package along with this e-Mail, I am really looking forward for your soon reply.

These type of requests should not go to "aspell dict at gnu org". I already forward your message there.