[Aspell-user] Aspell-Bengali Personal word list

From: punam roykarmokar
Subject: [Aspell-user] Aspell-Bengali Personal word list
Date: Wed, 8 Jul 2009 11:54:08 +0530

Hi all,

I am trying to create my own personal Bengali word list to be used with Aspell. But don't know why some unicode characters are skipped. I deleted many words but still it is showing an invalid word , absent in the word list. The message I obtained (U+70) is skipped. But, with the help of a C code I deleted this characters. Still, same problem I am facing. Please,guide me with the proper commands, which I have to follow to create and use a Bengali Personal dictionary.

Besides, I want to  know how to integrate this personal dictionary with Gedit . As in shell th rendering problem is created.

Thanks in advance,

Regards,

--
Punam Roy Karmokar