[Aspell-user] Spell checker & Notepad ++

From: John Barrett
Subject: [Aspell-user] Spell checker & Notepad ++
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 05:56:56 +0100

I have been using Notepad for several months, the spell checker have never worked, I have today downloaded the English version to my desktop, What do I do with this file?

John

John Barrett LRPS
26 King George V Avenue

King's Lynn, Norfolk, PE30 2QF
email:
address@hidden

Tel/Fax 01553 773000

Mobile: 07946 38 99 23

Make sure our emails end up in your inbox, not in your spam folder. Simply add address@hidden to your email address book or trusted-sender list.

The information in this email may be privileged and/or confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, use of the information (including disclosure, copying or distribution) may be unlawful, therefore please inform the sender and delete the message immediately. All mail is Virus checked by Install Norton Internet Security-2009 and Norton Internet Security. Any images enclosed are copyright protected 2009.
P It takes 24 trees to produce 1 ton of office paper! - Think… is it really necessary to print this email?