[Aspell-user] LyX and Aspell

From: karko
Subject: [Aspell-user] LyX and Aspell
Date: Sun, 29 May 2011 07:16:31 -0700 (PDT)

Hi,

I am trying to make Aspell available for LyX. Following the instruction I
have installed:
- GNU Aspell-0.50.3 (win32)

And a Dictionary:
- aspell-pl-0.50-2-3.exe

When I tried to install dict I got error saying there is an issue with
64-bit system. Using win7 I run program as compatibile with xp. No error.
Still there is no aspell visible for lyx.

How can i check or verify if aspell is installed correctly?

Thanks!