Re: [Aspell-user] Fw: wordlist issue with bn dict

From: Ram N
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] Fw: wordlist issue with bn dict
Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2011 15:00:13 -0700 (PDT)

k may be I wasn't clear.  Let me ask this as a question.

I have a list of words which I need to be white-listed. I am referring this
file as "wordlist" below. The content of this file has 'blog' and 'xyz' as
words in it and any language the user selects, I want these words in wordlist
file to be ignored from spellcheck. How will you achieve this using aspell? And
if the languages are bn and hi then how will one ignore these words which are
from en.