[Aspell-user] What letters belongs to a word? (issu e with Turkish "ı")

From: Daniel
Subject: [Aspell-user] What letters belongs to a word? (issu e with Turkish "ı")
Date: Wed, 7 Sep 2011 09:47:01 +0000 (UTC)

When I run my aspell (through emacs), the Turkish letter "ı" is not
considered to be part of words; I'm given suggestions "Bostanc",
when I actually wrote "Bastancı". I am given no suggestion for
"İstanbulı", since "İ" actually _is_ recognized as part of the
word... How can I tell aspell to include "ı" in words?