Re: [Aspell-user] unsubscribe service does not work

From: Kevin Atkinson
Date: Fri, 23 Sep 2011 15:59:46 -0600 (MDT)

I have unsubscribed you from the list.

It is likely the confirmation mail is somehow getting caught by your spam filter.

On Fri, 23 Sep 2011, Hugo Coolens wrote:

Dear list owner,
I have tried several times to unsubscribe from this list following the procedure mentioned in
https://lists.gnu.org/mailman/listinfo/aspell-user
It always tells me a confirmation mail is being sent but in fact I don't get one and I keep being subscribed to the list
Can you have a look at why it doesn't work or at least unsubscribe me

regards,
Hugo