Re: [Aspell-user] aspell - Unknown mode: "nroff"

From: Kevin Atkinson
Subject: Re: [Aspell-user] aspell - Unknown mode: "nroff"
Date: Wed, 10 Sep 2014 22:59:26 +0200

Hi,

I am not fully following everything mentioned, but here one helpful tidbit of information. :)

The Aspell config option "filter-path" controls where Aspell looks for filters. This defaults to the same location Aspell looks for dictionaries, which defaults to "/usr/lib/aspell". For help in changing this value see http://aspell.net/man-html/Customizing-Aspell.html. Aspell can also be compiled with a different default for "filter-path", but will likely involve having to patch common/config.cpp.

Thanks,
Kevin